Contact Info / Websites
Recently at March 1st, 9:20 AM, Star Storm just ended. At 9:25AM, a new project begins. A challenging project that usually defies all human intelligence. A third list about the shittiest cartoons.
Yeah, yeah, some people think I've ran out of ideas at some point, but looking back at my older lists, they are heavily flawed.
The Worst Cartoons v1.1 (Because 1.0 is worse), is not my greatest video ever made. The music was loud, my voice seems muffled (the result being me using the Playstation Eye cam), the writing is a little too harsh, and giving little reason why Dora is on the list.
The Second Edition is a little better with three additional voices, and some variety. But this one however is also flawed due to the music being loud, writing is more on the "meh" side of things, and that one bit I wrote on the script seems a bit racist. Look, I got a "C-" on English 12, alright? Before you ask about why don't I correct that audio mistake, I have a bad habit of deleting everything when it's done... But that was a couple years ago.
BUT they say that third time's the charm, right? Well, the 3rd addition will correct the mistakes I've done in the two lists, and add something new to the table: Add more foreign cartoons. If you do your research, literally all of them are from North America, except Pixel Pinkie which is from Australia. There's cartoons that are pretty damn awful outside America, and I've found some that's worthy on the list. For enample, there's a Brazilian cartoon that's a knockoff to Digimon called.... Dogmons. Truly a masterpiece.
My TO-DO list:
Apparently, I forgot to post the video here. ANYWAYS, if you're looking for a video series about a cringy guy talking about a popular cartoon, you've come to the right place.
Well, it begins tomorrow as of this post. I'm currently working on the first Star Storm video on S2-15a: Raid the Cave. Don't expect perfection on me, 'cuz I'm reading the script off of notepad. I'm also covering the livestream Q&A's, which happens on mondays throughout the Star marathon. It's going to be tight.
The good news is that I uploaded a new video about the cancellation of the PC Master Race Rant, the announcement of Star Storm: The episodic marathon where I give my impressions, reactions, etc etc. to every new episode of Star Vs. all February, and me predicting what the new episodes are about. The slightly sad news (for me) is that the aforementioned leaked episodes had their synopses revealed today... And my video was uploaded yesterday. Talk about bad timing.
I'm afraid that this project is a little TOO ambitious. I mean making a rant video about the PC Master Race is going to make the majority of PC gamers pissed off (most of them are elitists). I mean, when it comes down to quality editing & writing + added jokes, it's not even that good (okay, that's my fault for being a fucking slacker). It's like catching a whale on a dinghy, and it will NOT END WELL. Also it's more of a perspective thing when I using a modern non-gaming laptop & a PS4 as physical examples. Also to add more salt to the wound, I shoved in some edginess in the dialog, and add Steam (+similar clients) as part of the rant.
BUT if you want to take a look for yourself, go ahead: The PC Master Race Rant script
Apparently, I've been working on this since September. I haven't got around making the bloody audio since November, where I'm still using the laptop mic. Also the thumbnail is actually the final version. I hate things that go to waste.
2017-01-13 11:39:32 by Mace121
...And that tech is the NES Classic. Shocking, I know. We've been playing with this all night, and I however was watching the Nintendo Switch livestream for curiousity. The mini console is so addicting, my little sister (she's five) was playing this at 4:30 IN THE MORNING. I was sleeping like a damn log until I hear some Mario in the background, but I don't want to check. Now you're playing with power.
...And Mace121 rise. It was going to be just "Mace," but someone beat me to it. There's a good reason why I changed that very username, because I have several usernames with the Mace121 name (or similar names) going on the internet like Knowyourmeme, but at least I'm glad I retired the DCXME01 name after 6 years.
Now let's press F to pay respects on a username that only consists of random letters & numbers, because 2017 is nigh.
Well, it's been a rough day for me. I have to split the video in half because Vidme doesn't accept video over 1GB files or 30 minute videos (unless you're verified), I have to make a quick thumbnail, then I have to make a YouTube video to the vidme video, and then a lot of extra crap like that. Enjoy some links.
PART 1: https://vid.me/Fpmg
PART 2: https://vid.me/hz0S
Written uncut version (extra): http://outmaced121.deviantart.com/art/Star-vs-The-Forces-of-Evil-Theories-Predictions-651599533
Character Sketches (extra): https://www.artstation.com/artwork/LllbA
Rammstein Links 2 3 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA
Y'know, distractions are a bitch sometimes. So I'm delaying the PC Master Race rant video, for making one that I'm not-so-fond with: Making theories & predictions on Star vs. The Forces of Evil. Sounds even crazy, but since after watching the mid-season finale, I have a lot of things going on my head related to this show. I'll explain everything I thought out in the video when it's done. It'll be done sometime early in December.
So what's happening in the house of Mace?
- I've watched the mid-season finale of Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, and blew my goddamn mind because of the many surprises & (spoilers) that cliffhanger though. SPOILERS AGAIN: Marco & Jackie kissed. The SS Starco tooked massive damage.
- Trying to get an actual job for weeks to no avail, but Dairy Queen called, and said that I'm hired.
- The PC Master Race Rant video is still in progress. Very slow progress due to the many distractions I've done.
- I'm making a new artpiece that sums (almost) everything 2016.
- I have Lisa Loud as my wallpaper for no reason. PS: Lisa is best Loud.
- I got a new phone. A Samsung Galaxy J3 (my work phone/portable N64 emulator)
- Why is everyone making fan art over a woman with the biggest ass? In my eyes, it's a red mop with Chun-Li legs.
- Thinking about making a list about Games, TV Shows, and movies that were changed drastically during development. The inspiration for this was Jimmy Two-Shoes' 2006 pilot where it was originally darker than the 2009 version. It takes place in hell.
- I'm also thinking about making two new series of YouTube videos called "Let's Play Duo" where I play some games with a friend, and the simply titled "Obscure Cartoons" where I go "Gaming Historian Lite" on cartoons that no one talks about due to it's obscurity.
- I've played the beta for Steep. It's a fun game, and probably will buy it. What turns me off is the back-ass controls, like you press R2/L2 to jump, doing spins & flips are wonky, and . Then again, the rest of the controls are hogging the shoulder buttons, and I don't think the D-Pad was used at all. If I were to design the controls for this game, I'd make it feel similar to SSX, use the navigation & shit on the D-Pad or touchpad, and press X to jump. Does anyone ever learned that X/A is jump (Square/X in GTA)?